Easy Peasy Removals is still operating, under our COVID safety Stage 4 protocols, in the Road Transport (passenger and freight) category. We are considered an essential service in the transport, postal and warehousing sector.
The current unprecedented COVID-19 situation has been difficult, but we’re committed to play our part to not spread the virus and move our customers safely. We are monitoring the newest government’s advice on best practices and business restrictions.
Protective Measures by Removals during Stage 4 Restrictions
We are taking the following measures to protect our staff and customers:
- EPR admin staff work remotely from home.
- EPR collected records of our movers for traceability purposes.
- EPR movers check and email their body temperature every morning if they are rostered to work and email it to the office.
- Our movers have been instructed to not attend the work if they feel sick or have flu-like symptoms and contact their doctor for further steps.
- EPR movers maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- EPR movers comply with Victorian government directives to wear facial masks. Additionally, we introduced facial shields and disposable gloves.
- EPR vehicles are regularly cleaned throughout the day prior/post each job.
- We email a COVID-19 pre-check to every customer 1 day prior to their job with COVID-19 related questions.
- EPR introduced zero – contact moving, for more information check our article(link) or contact our office.
- EPR reserves the right to leave any job where our movers feel at risk.
Advice for Customers during Stage 4 Restrictions Moving
We advise our customers to:
- Answer all questions in pre-check email.
- Minimise the number of people during the move – ideally 1 person only.
- Establish a self-isolating room, where you isolate yourself. Any further instruction to movers to be provided over the phone or video call.
- Use colour code on boxes and items, matching colour-coded room-plan. For detailed information, check our article (link).
- Wear a facial mask.
- Adhere to 1.5m social distancing.
- Pay cashless.
- Not assist our movers during the job