Easy Peasy Removals offer top removals services in Melbourne, and we bring years of experience to each client we take on. We believe in full transparency from start to finish. This is why we offer clear and simple pricing with no hidden fees. Our clients know that they’re getting quality, but how do you know you can trust our Melbourne removalists? What sets our company apart from others, and why is selection important? We’ll explain all of this below to help convince you that Easy Peasy Removals is the company you want to assist you with your next move.
How to Select Your Melbourne Removalist
Not all Melbourne removalists are equal. And, it’s vital that you get bang for your money when you hire one. You want to pick a company that offers a host of benefits of working with them. They should also have the experience to move in different settings. A few of the biggest considerations to look for when you pick out your removalist in Melbourne include:
- Simple Pricing Structure – Moving can be an incredibly stressful process, whether you’re moving a few miles away or interstate. And, you don’t want to complicate it further with a complicated pricing structure. At Easy Peasy Removals, we offer a simple and straightforward pricing model. You won’t pay extra on the weekends, and you’ll pay less on the weekdays. The prices range from $90 per hour up to $190 per hour, and the simple chart allows you to pick the option that works best for you. There are no nasty surprises, and it’ll help plan your move much better.
- Broad Service Range – When you compare removalist companies, look at their service range. Some offer straight moving services and nothing else. But, at Easy Peasy Removals, we are different. Along with house moving services, we can also move offices. If you have a few items to move, we have a package for that. We can also pack and unpack, provide storage and perform property stylist removals. We even have supplies and materials available. From start to finish, our staff work to create a seamless moving experience, and we allow our customers to decide if they want one or multiple services when they move.
- Experience – Experience counts when it comes to your Melbourne removalists. Easy Peasy Removals have years of combined experience moving small and large homes and offices. We hold each job to the highest standards, and this is essential to ensuring your belongings arrive in perfect condition. We can also pack to your exact specifications, move around your schedule and help to reduce your stress levels.
- Large Service Area – You don’t want to choose a removalist company that only works in a small area. Instead, your removalist company should cover a large service area. We have four Melbourne depots available that allow us to better serve our clients. The Sandringham depot is perfect if you need a removalist in Bayside. Or, we have the St Kilda depot that covers the suburbs around the St Kilda area. Our final depot is in the Melbourne CBD, and it covers Southbank, South Melbourne or Port Melbourne removals.
- Location – The large service area goes hand in hand with the removalist’s location and where you want to move because this can dictate your total costs. The closer the company is to your pickup address, the less fuel surcharges you’ll have by the end of the move. It can also cut the moving time down, thus reducing your costs.
Understanding the Difference Between Removalists in Melbourne
Every removalist in Melbourne is slightly different, and it can be challenging to understand the difference between them. If you don’t understand these differences, choosing the best one is next to impossible. Luckily, there are key differences you should pay attention to when you start your search.
First, look for a company that puts safety as a priority. There are certain things that removalists can and can’t move, and this should be a set list. For example, the removalists shouldn’t move flammable items like fuels or fireworks, tools or equipment that have flammable materials like lawnmowers, poisonous items like pool chemicals or pesticides, firearms, ammunition, animals or certain plants. If the company agrees to load and transport all of these items, look elsewhere.
Your removalist company should also have a reputation for being timely because time is money when it comes to moving. Make sure they have a clear pricing guide and see if they round up hours if they go a few minutes over. While things like the occasional traffic jam or accident are unavoidable, the company should work with you to be as on time as possible. If they have a reputation for being late, you want to look at other companies because this can easily cost you hundreds of dollars in excess fees.
Finally, the best Melbourne removalists are honest and have open lines of communication. If complications arise, you want a removalist in Melbourne that is going to communicate with you and tell you what to expect. They should be responsive to questions or concerns you have. They should also have the knowledge and experience to help reduce your stress levels and keep you in the loop. At Easy Peasy Removalists, we make a point to have open and honest lines of communication with our clients from the first point of contact until we place the last box in your desired location.
Why Hiring a Professional Removalist in Melbourne Is Essential
Now that you know what points to look for when you search for your removalist in Melbourne and how to spot the differences between the various companies, you have to understand why you want professional services in the first place. After all, you could move on your own, right? The answer is yes, you could move on your own. However, hiring a professional company like Easy Peasy Removals is a safer choice.
No matter if you’re moving a house, an entire office or you only have a few items, it’s essential that you get professional help. A professional company can keep all of your belongings safe and in one piece, even for a last-minute move. It could be a brand-new fridge or a grand piano, and professional movers have all of the knowledge required to efficiently pack, unpack, load and move each item without causing damage.
Most professional removalists in Melbourne like Easy Peasy Removals offer insurance when they move your items to give you a greater peace of mind. The insurance will help you replace your items if they sustain damage or break during the moving process. This means you won’t be out of furniture or items in your new home. You also won’t have to scramble to find the money to replace them.
They can also cut down on the total moving time. Nothing is more frustrating than rushing to meet a deadline and falling behind because something came up or got in your way. Experienced removalist companies know how to work around various issues and health concerns like the current pandemic and get all of your items from point A to point B in as short of an amount of time as possible.
Hire Easy Peasy Removals as Your Melbourne Removalists
Whether this is your first move or one of several, or you want to move a home or office, Easy Peasy Removals are here for you. Our four depots in Melbourne make us a professional and experienced choice. The Melbourne CBD depot covers Southbank, South Melbourne or Port Melbourne removals, or we have the St Kilda depot for suburbs around St Kilda. Finally, our Sandringham depot is perfect for anyone who needs Bayside removalists,
If you have questions or concerns about our services, pricing or methods, our experienced staff are ready to answer your questions and just a phone call away.